Meet our new marketing intern, Suz C!
What does a brand mean to you?
- True individuality - being able to separate yourself from the clutter.
Favorite truth quote?
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Best artist in the game right now?
- The National - they make a sad song like no other.
What do you do outside of Proverb (... that you can speak of here!)?
- I like to go to concerts, rock climb, seek out cheap eats in Boston, and go to movies at the Coolridge.
What is one thing you want to do before you die?
- Some sort of adrenaline-junkie sport, like bungee jumping, white water rafting or hang-gliding, even though I'd be scared senseless.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Probably giving a new city a try, hopefully working at an ad agency. But if I'm not that lucky in the job hunt, I'd be satisfied with finding a job or life pursuit that just makes me happy.
What's one thing you consider truly "innovative."
- Music streaming services like Spotify & Rdio. Unfortunately I'm sure they don't help support artists as much as buying music, but I know that without streaming services, I wouldn't be exposed to nearly the same amount of (legal) music as I am now.
- I'm always fascinated when an ad can make a personal connection. The combination of business acumen and creative thinking that gets into a campaign that has that kind of power is the type of work I'd love to be a part of.
Favorite website? Apps? Books?
- Websites: Etsy, Reddit
- Apps: Evernote, honorable mention is the flashlight app. It's a rare app that can help during a blackout.
- Books: To Kill a Mockingbird, Lolita