Our team continues to grow and that means we've got a new interview! Meet Sydney Sykes... intern extraordinaire. Here is the down-low on what she's got going on:
- First day impressions of the office:
When I first came to the office to interview, I was waiting to speak with Daren and Kendrick Lamar’s newest album was playing as background music. I thought it was really cool that some of my favorite music was their “elevator”/ background music. That and the open space of the office made me feel a lot more comfortable.
- Favorite marketing catchphrase:
Mountain Dew – Do the Dew. I think it’s fun to say.
- I can’t live without my ______.
My dog or Buzzfeed. Equally entertaining.
- It’s 5 pm. You’re a free! What do you like to do outside of the office?
After work I always run with my dog, Bailey (he’s named after the liquor). When I get home I tend to spend the rest of the day cooking, baking, and cleaning up after the mess. This week I made corn muffins and a raspberry tart.
- Secret talents? Strange addictions?
I run on very little sleep. I’m not sure if that’s a talent or a syndrome.
- One thing you’d like to do before you die:
Graduate. Working abroad is also a major goal. I do keep a constant to-do list, but it mostly consists of things I see online each week—either baking or crafts.
- A takeaway from your time here so far (on advertising/branding/the industry in general)